Invesco Mutual Fund launches Invesco India: Invesco EQQQ Nasdaq-100 ETF Fund of Fund
NFO period: 30th March – 13th April, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ-100 UCITS ETF
- Investment objective – To generate returns by investing predominantly in units of Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ100 UCITS ETF, an overseas exchange traded fund, which seeks to provide investment results which, before expenses, generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the NASDAQ-100 Notional Index (Net Total Return) in USD. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long-term returns that correspond to performance of Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ-100 UCITS ETF, subject to currency movements and tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Each of the Plans under the scheme offers Growth option only.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Neelesh Dhamnaskar and Mr. Krishna Cheemalapati
- Benchmark – NASDAQ-100 Notional Index (Net Total Return)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)